I blinked and February went by.
I do hope I am back to a semi-regular posting routine. I am here today anyway and I am happy to announce that I have completed another project from my 20 T-Shirt Collection.
For those of you that my be interested or just confused. Some of my tee shirt projects like my last post are not from this group of 20 t-shirts. What I have left from the original 20 T-shirts is mostly smaller pieces now so I am having to get a little more creative as time goes on.
On another semi-related note I started this project in 2011 with the intent of finishing it with in a year. Well you know what they say about the best laid plans. Anyway I am still working at it every so painfully slowly.
And I recently finished this:
It needed a frame so I bought one at the thrift store but it was pretty boring and not the color that I wanted.
So I cleaned it up and added some texture with my hot glue gun.
Sprayed on a coat of primer paint.
Added a top coat of bright yellow.
And framed my t-shirt art.
Here is my model. :-)
See a more detailed tutorial on how to make the t-shirt dog portrait here.