Are you ready for some trick or treating and halloween merriment?
Well I am. :-)
I have a quick post today to recap the anatomy of this years halloween costumes for the hubby and I (and me? I don't know. My english teachers did their best. Really they did).
Perhaps we should just move along.
Alice in Wonderland
1) Blue blouse - $2.49
2) Blue maxi dress (made into shirt) - $4.95
3) White crinoline slip (shorted) - $0.61
4) White bed dust ruffel (for apron) - $0.93
5) Shoes on hand - $0.00
6) White socks - $2.50
7) Head band (made from TP rolls and newspaper) $0.00
8) White rabbit - $2.95
9) Watch (on hand) - $0.00
10) Jacket - $1.98
11) Glasses (on hand) - $0.00
Total = $16.41 plus tax
Mad Hatter Costume
1) Blazer - $3.95
2) Pants - $7.95
3) Scarf (neck tie) - $0.10
4) Ruffeled sleeve cuffs (made from old sweater) - $0.75
5) Shoulder sash (made from rolled magazine pages) - $0.00
6) Striped Socks (made from old sweater sleeves) - $0.64
7) Shoes on hand - $0.00
8) Hat (made from old skirt, cardboard and misc objects) - $0.00
Total = $13.39 plus tax
Hope you all have a Happy Halloween,
PS - You might think you are too old to wear a costume but I promise you, you aren't .
See we did wear them. :-)